I have the lucky job of being Max's room mom for his first grade class this year! I love this job because my main focus is to plan all the PARTIES! I am currently planning the Halloween party that will happen next week, and I thought I would share some ideas with you if you happen to be doing the same thing.
Now onto food...these are a few fun, super EASY (I'm all about that) ideas that I know the kids will go crazy over. My favorite...the bloody syringe drinks! Yum!! Details on each food item are listed below.
1. Delicious and Crunchy Bones: Straight pretzel, mini marshmallows on each end and dipped in white chocolate.
2. Sweet and Juicy Pumpkins: Clementine oranges peeled with a green pipe cleaner in the middle.
3. Frankenstein Cups: Pudding, green food coloring, crushed oreo for the top, draw a face on a clear plastic cup.
4. Witches Hats: Keebler Fudge striped cookies, orange frosting, hershey kiss.
5. Vampire Doughnuts: Doughnut, vampire teeth and chocolate chips.
6. Witches Broom: String cheese and a pretzel.
7. Used up Bandaids: Cinnamon graham crackers, frosting and jelly.
8. Monster Pudding Cups: Pudding, food coloring to make desired color, multicolor sprinkles to the top of each cup and draw a face onto a clear plastic cup.
9. Bloody Punch: Clear cups, Sprite, red punch or cherry syrup, syringes.
10. Mummy Dogs: Hot dogs, crescent rolls, ketchup and mustard.